Top 4 insights in this episode
- How to build a powerful startup brand
- Why you should set up a conference NOW
- The only worthwhile platform for creating online relationships
- The best time to make the transition from freemium to premium
About Hillel Fuld
For Zula’s CMO, Hillel Fuld, tech marketing isn’t just a day-job, it’s a lifestyle.
Other than maintaining his own blog, his insightful gust posts have been featured on Huff Post, Mashable, Business insider, Venturebeat, and more.
Fuld’s passion to help startups grow to be beasts has won him many fans in the Israeli tech community, and has landed him jobs as a strategic advisor for startups like: Curiyo, ZUtA Labs,TestFairy, and many more.
He is also a mentor at Google Israel, Microsoft Accelerator, and the Jerusalem Startup Hub.
Check out our exclusive interview with him to find out his secret to creating lucrative online relationships.
Related Content: How Hola got 80,000 daily users with zero marketing
Zula’s on a mission to kill email, at least in the workplace. Named as one of Fast Company’s top 10 innovative Israeli startups in 2015, Zula is a mobile-first solution for team communication. It has been dubbed as “Whatsapp for business”, and allows team members to effectively communicate on the go.
Since its inception in late 2013 by entrepreneur heavyweight, Jeff Pulver (Twitter angel investor and one of the pioneers of VoIP), Zula has earned major accolades and buzz in the tech industry. The app won the Audience Choice Awards at TechCrunch Disrupt, and attracted top industry dogs like marketing guru Gary Vaynerchuk to speak at its “Zula conference”.
5 useful links mentioned in this episode
- Kill company emails with Zula
- “Tech N’ Marketing”, Hilel’s personal blog
- Flipboard’s, Hilel’s favorite way to consume content
- Jeff Pulver’s site, Zula’s co-founder (and tech superstar)
- Our interview with Outbrain, one of Hilel’s most respected startups
Join our mission to spread the word about Israeli innovation!
Sign up here for updates: