Download the interview, or listen here:
imonomy – Building Marketing Strategy From the Ground Up
One of the rising names in the Israeli online marketing industry, Avishai Sam Bitton is a self-made marketer and today CMO of fast-growing Israeli startup imonomy. His insights on what makes a powerful marketing strategy are a must-listen for any aspiring entrepreneur, and the story of how he found his first position in a startup is no less than inspiring!
About imonomy – Where Images and Offers Connect
imonomy offers online publishers a unique way to generate more revenue from their content by implementing in-image advertising. The company’s technology scans the text from the publishers’ web pages and automatically matches relevant content with visually engaging in-image campaigns. All in a non-intrusive, user-friendly way. In-Image Advertising allows both the advertiser and the publisher to benefit, while the user enjoys a more customized and interactive experience while reading content online.
What you will learn in this interview
- How in-image advertising helps online publishers generate revenue in a user-friendly way 02:06
- Why you should start thinking differently to find your dream job 04:32
- Using a consistent & clear message to build your startup’s story 11:50
- Building marketing strategy from the ground up 14:36
- Choosing the right marketing channels 16:37
- The most common marketing mistakes you must refrain from 24:45
- The vision for imonomy and in-image advertising 28:30
- The Camel Race 29:54
Resources and Links mentioned
- imonomy’s official website
- Quora – A marketing tool, recommended by Avishai
- The Everything Store – A book about the story of amazon.com, and its founder Jeff Bezos, recommended by Startup Camel
- Oktopost – A powerful platform for social media marketing management, recommended by Avishai
- Rich Dad Poor Dad – A must-read book for any entrepreneur
Recommended Israeli startups
Join our mission to spread the word about Israeli innovation.
Sign up here for updates: